Saturday, February 3, 2018

tripple pouch for sewing supplies

So, my first sew together bag was falling apart. (I'm hoping that the two I made after that one as gifts are faring better!) Instead of making another one, I had a new adventure with this triple pouch from Aneela Hoey's Stitched Sewing Organizers book. The book has so many cute patterns! I did get confused in the middle of this one; Sudi-Laura helped me out. The scissors fabric is Wonderland Snip Snip by Moda, the navy interior is Biology Floral Orb by Sarah Watson for Cloud 9, and the sweet animals in the interior pocket are scraps leftover from making this baby quilt way back in the day.

In the first photo you can also see the Kai shears I got for Christmas, which are so delicious to cut with. Plus plenty of great notions from Mulberry Silks as always, and sweet heart snips and a bunny needle minder from Snuggly Monkey.






SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment